Library Haul - June 2015



because...
 fairy tale retelling YA is one of my [many] indulgences.


10271616


because...
 I haven't yet. AND because Nora Roberts and George RR Martin together would nod approvingly.

10964



because...
 I keep hearing about it and even though I'm a wimp, can't help liking the occasional horror. In the middle of the day. With the lights on.

15729539



because...
 I like the last two books and, really, who can stop a trilogy at book two?!

20980648



because...
 the cover caught my eye. And yes, I am that petty.

69136



because...
 I'm from small town Texas and my very redneck roots made me.

1236075



because...
 it's a bestseller and my brother won't stop begging me to read it.


17333223



because...
 my brother also raved about this one and I love action thrillers.

7163609




because...
YA. Fairy tales. I think I've covered this already...


9860837



because...
 this is one of my favorite series and thought I'd restart it.

6534



3 comments:

Unknown said...

these all ten books are nice books but i love these two books A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan and Postmortem by Patricia Cornwell.these are my favorite books.

pdf novels
war books

Unknown said...

Patricia Cornwell is great...and it's a long series, so it just keeps on giving!

Unknown said...

these all books are my favorite but my most favorite is "Ironskin by Tina Connolly"

poetry books

english novels

Post a Comment