And so it begins.

Although this is not the start of my journey to find my passion in life, it is most likely closer to the beginning than it is the end. How, would you suppose, do I know that? Well, I don’t. It’s just a guesstimate. Some people never find their passion in life, just going along with the day to day, and I’m only in my early twenties. I’ve got a long time to find what I’m looking for if I need it (I’m really hoping God is nodding at that comment), but who wants to spend their whole life searching for what they love?

With years of searching under my belt, I am afraid to say that, as I look around, I’ve yet to move an inch. So, in an attempt to propel myself in the direction of ‘my dreams,’ I have created this page. Or maybe it is to document elements that I find inspiring and compelling. And so it begins...

0 comments:

Post a Comment